Join us to chat up culinary celebrities, rub elbows with VIPs, offer vote for the live on-stage chef battles, and taste, taste, taste from the East Bay’s finest purveyors of food and beverage. PLUS, the First Annual East Bay Food Fight features food demos, live interactive text voting and a live auction of one-of-a-kind dinners and food events.
Bring your game face and prepare to do battle to win the ultimate foodie prizes. Auction items include:
- Behind-the-scenes tour for 10 of the Rock Wall Wine Company facility. Experience the urban winery scene where 9 different Alameda wineries make their wine. Then go barrel tasting with the owners of Rock Wall Wine Company and R&B Cellars.
- Romantic Staycation. Linger over dinner at FIVE Restaurant, have an after-dinner cocktail and sweet dreams as you stay overnight at the Shattuck Hotel. Cap your romantic weekend with breakfast in bed.
- Picán Presents a Saturday Afternoon Cooking Class for 6 Gourmets. A hands-on cooking class with Executive Chef Dean Dupuis. Prepare Pican’s signature Fried Chicken, Cheddar Biscuits and Sawmill Gravy. Then sit down and eat while imbibing cocktails from Pican’s Bourbon Wizard Josh Perry.
- Weekend on the Water. Good things come in twos: Enjoy a two-hour kayak rental to paddle the Bay, a two-night stay at the Waterfront Hotel and brunch or dinner for two at Miss Pearl’s Jam House.
- Private Chef’s Dinner including wine pairings for 10 at award winning Bocanova Restaurant. Your dinner will be designed and created by Chef/Proprietor Rick Hackett.
- A Year of Fine Dining. Dine out for a year with this delectable package of 12 Gift Certificates to a dozen of the top East Bay Restaurants.
- Capital Food Fight Trip for 2. Fly to Washington DC and get the VIP treatment at the November 10th Capital Food Fight. This smashing event, held in the Ronald Regan Building, is hosted by Anthony Bourdain and benefits DC Central Kitchen – combating hunger, creating opportunity.
- Dinner for 8 with Mayor Quan catered by the Kitchen of Champions. Dine with the Mayor at your home, or at the home of Mayor Quan. Dinner for eight will be catered by the Kitchen of Champions. Menu to be created by auction winner in consultation with Chef Harold LeBlanc, Kitchen of Champions Head Chef. Bon appétit!
Check back here as the fun list grows.